Annual Alumni Retreat at Sea
Ready, Set, Relax and Sail Away! This alumnus retreat cruise is for families, singles and couples. Everyone is invited and we are all going to have a great time together!
2018 Sailing – Full Availability
7 Night Caribbean Cruise sails Sunday, September 16, 2018
Mageloff Consulting is not a traditional travel agency, we only handle group cruise arrangements. Therefore, we are not available to answer calls as the come in like traditional travel agencies. We are also leading consultants to the travel industry performing training, business consulting and other corporate services to travel agencies. Phone calls are returned within 24 hours during our normal business hours, unless we are traveling. We often are able to respond more quickly to emails which may be sent using our Email Contact form on our Contact Us page.
Important Details About Cruising
- When you are viewing sailing dates, it is important to note the sailing date as Royal Caribbean’s website may automatically select the sailing date for your group
- If the incorrect date is selected, simply select the correct date and you will be able to see the current pricing and availability
- All pricing is based on double occupancy, so the minimum deposit on a stateroom is $500 for one person traveling alone or $250 per person for 2, 3 or 4 people in a stateroom
- You are required to pay a deposit at the time of booking, so if you book today you will be required to pay a deposit today as well
- Prices will typically continue to increase as we get closer to the sailing date for your group, you price is only locked in once you have reserved and paid your deposit
- The best pricing is always available the farther out you book, so get the best price and choice of stateroom book now, you can always change your reservation should you want or need to later, based on what staterooms are available